The primary responsibility of this individual is to maintain the overall health and well-being of the animals. This position will be responsible for the weekend and holiday care including feeding, administering treatments, verifying and administering injections when required, and cleaning and maintaining the anima colonies as well as the feed storage area.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Feeding, watering, and administering treatments, including observing and reporting any signs of disease/illness and help to treat minor cases of such findings
• Responsible for completing accurate reports documentation records including maintenance sheet, room temperature log, animal treatments, and animal inventory
• Responsible for keeping accurate inventory of supplies needed
• Good oral and written communication skills (English), mathematics skills, and good-attention to detail are required.
• Good organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to give directions, train others and communicate effectively while working in a team oriented setting
• Animal handling experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull at minimum 5Olbs
• Experience with cGMP quality systems and manufacturing operations a plus
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Lampire Biological Laboratories offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing.
Lampire Biological Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.