This position is responsible for performing diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain facilities and equipment according to safety objectives. Additionally, experience with carpentry, mechanics, landscaping and snow removal is needed. Previous experience operating heavy equipment is highly desirable.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects and/or assignments.
• Ability to manage supervisor’s expectations, and to work and manage a schedule.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Must have had license for 3+ years.
• Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be a team player and open to learning new tasks
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of facilities and performs scheduled maintenance repairs as needed.
• Perform mechanical duties and responsibilities.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. Use a variety of hand and power tools in performing duties.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Lampire Biological Laboratories offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing.
Lampire Biological Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.