Care of animals including feeding, cleaning, treatment and preventive medicine. Daily production and maintaining the animal areas of the facility.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Animal care AM/PM daily
• Complete daily production which may include injections, bleeding, milking etc.
• Maintain animal living areas
• Document findings and job completions in the required logs
Qualifications based upon education, resume and/or work experience
• Animal Science degree or 4 or more years of animal related experience.
• The ability to lift or move up to 50lbs or more on a regular basis
• Good oral and written communications skills (English)
• Windows based computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• A valid driver’s license in good standing for a minimum of 3 years
• Must be able to work rotating holidays and weekends
• Must be a team player
• High school diploma or equivalent required. An associate degree in Life Sciences or equivalent preferred but not required
Lampire Biological Laboratories offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing.
Lampire Biological Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.