To package, ship and oversee facility shipping operations at Lampire with the goal of providing consistent, high quality products and services to our customers with complete and accurate documentation.
- Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Package and ship product for domestic and international shipments according to company standard operating procedures, as well as customer specifications.
- Maintain inventories of shipping supplies.
- Maintain and update shipping software versions and databases.
Conditions inside the lab and generally quiet, periodically there may be mid-level noise from various equipment.
Qualifications based upon education, resume and/or work experience.
- Shipping experience not necessary, but familiarity with FedEx, UPS and other carrier software a plus.
- Good oral and written communications skills (English) and mathematics skills are required.
- Windows based computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Good organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with cGMP quality systems and manufacturing operations.
- Ability to give directions, train others and communicate effectively.
- Valid driver’s license of at least 3 years with a clean driving record.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 75lbs.
Other duties as assigned.
This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, for extended periods of time. The employee will need to be able to lift and/or move items up to 75 pounds.
Minimum of a High School Diploma.
Lampire Biological Laboratories offers a competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, life, disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing.
Lampire Biological Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.