LAMPIRE offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, vision, disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing. LAMPIRE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
LAMPIRE at a Glance:
- 32% of our employees have been at LAMPIRE 5 years or more.
- 20% of our employees have been at LAMPIRE 10 years or more.
- Average length of service is 7 years 8 months.
STEM Learning Advocates: LAMPIRE attends multiple job fairs, provides technical training opportunities in the life sciences and offers an extensive internship program. Positions are available across all departments and locations throughout the year.
LAMPIRE is continuously growing and always looking for new team members to join the LAMPIRE family. Please take a moment to review the current employment opportunities below.
- Shipping/Receiving Technician
- Laboratory Animal Technician
- Farm Manager
- Small Animal Technician
- Abattoir Technician
- Large Animal Technician
- Pharmacokinetic Technician
- Attending Veterinarian
- Purification Technician
- Project Scheduler
For a Full List of Openings, please visit: Job Listings - Lampire Biological Laboratories