There are several convenient ways to place an order, by phone, by email or on our website. Use the one that best suits your needs:
|Post:||P.O. Box 270
Pipersville, PA 18947
General Ordering Guidelines:
- Minimum order is $40
- Effort will be made to fulfill orders for same-day shipments received by 11 am EST
- Orders placed after 11 am EST, will be shipped the following day
- If it is determined product can ship after the deadline, orders placed after 11 am EST, will incur a $55 rush fee
- Payment is due in US Dollars, net 30 days from the date of the invoice
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- The following credit cards are accepted: VISA, Mastercard and American Express
- Returns are not accepted without prior written authorization from our Customer Support Team
- Upon shipment, invoices are emailed or mailed to the AP or "Bill To" designated on the Work Order
Information Required to Place an Order:
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- “Bill To" and "Ship To" Address
- Catalog Number and Product Description
- Quantity and Unit Size, Volume
- Purchase Order Number (PO#) OR Credit Card Information
- Reference Existing or Standing PO# at the Time of Order
- Shipping/Preferred Freight Carrier and Account #
- Comments or Special Instructions
- LAMPIRE ships to the US, UK, EU, Asia and around the world
- Provide your own Shipping/Preferred Freight Carrier Account Number: FEDEX, UPS, DHL, Other
- Freight charges will be billed to your designated Shipping/Preferred Freight Carrier Account OR may be pre-paid and added to your invoice
- If no Shipping/Preferred Freight Carrier Account is specified, a $20.00 surcharge will apply
- Box/Ice fees are charged for materials and handling costs, and vary based on the size of the shipment
- Dry ice and gel packs are used and billed, as necessary
- Temperature controlled shipping and monitoring devices are available upon request
- Designated LAMPIRE personnel are available to assist with shipping documentation
- International shipments may incur documentation fees based on import and export requirements:
- Zoonotic Sanitary Certificate Endorsed by the USDA: $125.00/requires lead time
- CITES Documentation: Inquire and plan for significant lead time and expense
- Translated Documents: Inquire and may require additional lead time and expense
- Miscellaneous Declarations and Documentation, please inquire
Catalog Product "Standard" Storage Conditions:
PLEASE NOTE: All products should be stored at the temperature recommended on the label and/or the datasheet
- Whole Blood 2-8°C
- Washed Cells (RBCs) 2-8°C
- Plasma/Serum: ≤ -10°C Do not subject to multiple freeze/thaw cycles
- Purified Immunoglobulins without Preservative: ≤ -10°C
- Purified Immunoglobulins Preserved Short Term: 2-8°C. Long-term: ≤ -10°C
- Viral Transport Media: 2-8°C
- Custom Media: Ambient
- BSA Lyophilized: Ambient
- BSA Liquid: 2-8°C
- Cell Culture Bags: Ambient
If you are uncertain how to store a particular product, please contact our Customer Support Team at 215-795-2838 or email email@example.com before ordering.
- Alsevers Solution
- Na Citrate
- Li Heparin
- Na Herparin
- Potassium Oxalate
- Sodium Fluoride
- Custom Formulations Available, Please Inquire
PLEASE NOTE: See Anticoagulant Guide for Ratios and Chemical Compositions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale:
The following terms and conditions shall govern the purchase of goods and services by you (the "Client") from us ("Lampire") and constitutes a Contract ("Contract") between Lampire and Client:
- Good and services ordered herein shall comply with all laws, regulations, codes and governmental standards relating thereto.
- Either Lampire or Client shall be excused from nonperformance or delay in performance to the extent that such nonperformance or delay in performance is caused by circumstances beyond the control of the affected Party. Without limitation, the term "Force Majeure" shall include promulgation of United States' governmental regulations under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act ("FDA") and/or the United States Department of Agriculture ("USDA") which may affect Lampire's supply of goods or rendering of services herein.
- The prices stated in any given purchase order submitted by Client shall be in effect only for that specific purchase order. Lampire, at Lampire's sole discretion, may increase prices on any material or service ordered by Client at any time and for any reason. Terms of sale shall be net thirty (30) days, FOB point of origin, freight, box and refrigerant charges prepaid and added to Client's invoice. Alternatively, Client may furnish Lampire with an account number of a preferred shipper and all freight, box and refrigerant charges shall be billed to said account.
- Lampire warrants that all goods and services furnished under this order will be new, free from defects and conform to specifications furnished by Lampire. In the event that Client requests custom antibody services from Lampire, Lampire warrants that it shall perform such services per directions supplied by Client but does not warrant that any antibody(ies) so generated will be merchantable or fit for any particular purpose. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSELY STATED HEREIN, LAMPIRE MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED CONCERNING EITHER THE GOODS OR SERVICES TO BE SUPPLIED HEREUNDER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, LAMPIRE EXPRESSELY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY CONCERNING THE ACTUAL OR ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR ANY OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTIES.
- The Client shall have a period of ten (10) days from the date of receipt of goods or services hereunder within which to test and use such goods and/or services before Client shall be deemed to have accepted any such goods and/or services or be requested to pay for same.
- Goods and/or services rejected by Client, and confirmed as defective by Lampire, shall, within thirty (30) days of any such rejection, be replaced by Lampire at Lampire’s expense. Lampire’s sole liability in the event of any such rejection shall be replacement of any such rejected goods and/or services or, at Client’s option, refund of Client’s purchase price.
- Under no circumstances shall Lampire be responsible for any claims of indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, special or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages for lost profits, advantage, savings or revenues of any kind.
- No changes in any specifications relating to this Contract shall be binding on either Party without mutual confirmation and acceptance in writing.
- This Contract shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective succes-sors and permitted assigns; provided that neither Party hereto may assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights, duties or obligations under this Contract without the prior written consent of the other Party, which shall not be unreasonably withheld by either Party.
- This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior proposals, communications, representations, agreements and Client purchase order terms and conditions, whether oral or written, with respect to the subject matter hereof. Neither Party shall be bound by any addition, variation or correction unless any such addition, variation or correction is in writing, duly authorized by both Parties.
- This Contract and all amendments, modifications, alterations, or supplements hereto, and the rights of the Parties hereunder, shall be construed and governed pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.
Revised October 2020